游客:  注册 | 登录 | 首页
作者:
标题: [原创] 把的故事修改了 上一主题 | 下一主题
fanghuzhai

#1  [原创] 把的故事修改了

把的故事

从前,在中国的一个小镇上,住着一个家庭。这个家庭里没有母亲,只有父亲和两个儿子。父亲叫主语,是家里的负责人。大儿子叫动词,负责做所有的家务。小儿子叫补语,有点笨拙,不能照顾自己。他每天都要跟着哥哥。这个家庭住在一个小房间里。吃饭时,他们坐在靠墙的一张长桌旁。父亲主语坐在大儿子动词的左边,小儿子补语坐在哥哥的右边。后来,哥哥娶了一个叫宾语的妻子。宾语来到家里后,家庭出了问题。一开始,补语还很瘦,所以他仍然坐在哥哥动词的右边。宾语坐在补语的右边。你可能会觉得奇怪:为什么动词的妻子宾语不坐在她丈夫旁边?这是因为在中国,男性兄弟之间的关系是一种家庭关系,非常重要,不能让外人介入。妻子是外人。由于补语比较笨,需要哥哥照顾他,所以必须坐在哥哥动词的旁边。虽然宾语想坐在她丈夫旁边,但她必须守规矩,不能自私。

但后来,补语越来越笨,不注意吃饭,吃得越来越多,变得越来越胖。这样一来,吃饭时,宾语离她的丈夫动词越来越远。当然,她感到很不高兴。毕竟,她是动词的妻子。家里开了一次家庭会议,讨论该怎么办。宾语说:“我必须靠近我的丈夫。”动词说:“但我不能不照顾我弟弟。你不能坐在我和我弟弟之间。”父亲主语说:“那么,你可以坐在我和动词之间。”宾语说:“那怎么行?儿媳怎么能坐在公公旁边呢?”主语父亲说:“有一个办法。你可以在你和我之间放一个‘把’。”宾语问:“‘把’是什么?”父亲说:“这是中国特有的一个神奇符号。只要在两个人之间放一个‘把’,关系就不会出问题。如果你有时想独自坐着,但又不想离动词太远,你也可以坐在我的左边,但不要太靠近。” "那你我之间还要放一个把吗?“ ”不需要,“ 主语说,”把只保护它右边的人。 我不需要保护。“宾语听后觉得很好。从此以后,他们幸福地生活了几千年。

2024 校对

2024 benefits  男性

以下每个日历年仅限一次。

1 健康风险的管理和解释
2 基本或综合代谢组测试
3 全血细胞计数
4 结直肠癌检测,包括:
- 结肠镜检查,带或不带活检(
- CT结肠造影
- 粪便样本的DNA分析
- 双重对比钡灌肠
- 粪便潜血测试
- 乙状结肠镜检查
5 空腹脂蛋白谱(总胆固醇、LDL、HDL、
和/或甘油三酯)
6 一般健康组合(查了一下包括血细胞计数、肾功能、肝功能、电解质、胆固醇、甘油三酯、HDL、LDL 和甲状腺功能值。)
7 前列腺癌测试 - 前列腺特异性抗原 (PSA)
8 衣原体感染筛查
9 糖尿病筛查
10 淋病感染筛查
?11
人类免疫缺陷病毒(HIV)筛查

第 1 幅

2015-1-28 20:14
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

xyy

可否舉例說明?睡覺時的左右方位是否應該掉個兒?

千江漁翁,泠然御風。手揮無絃,目送歸鴻。
2015-1-30 16:32
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

fanghuzhai

引用:
Originally posted by xyy at 2015-1-30 09:32 PM:
  可否舉例說明?睡覺時的左右方位是否應該掉個兒?

确实,呵呵

2024-7-24 18:29
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

fanghuzhai

The Story of Ba

By Yu Laoshi

Once upon a time, in a small town in China, there lived a family. There was no mother, just a father and two sons. Father was called Subject, and was the person in charge of the family. The eldest son was called Verb and did all family work. The second son was called Complement. He was a little clumsy and could not take care of himself . He has to follow his elder brother every day. The family lived in a small, one-room house. When eating, they sat on a long table against the wall. The father Subject sat to the left of the eldest son Verb, and the second son Complement sat to the right of his brother. Later his brother had a wife named Object. When Object came, there was a problem at home. In the beginning, Complement was still very thin, so he still sat to the right of his brother Verb. Object sat to the right of Complement. You may think it strange: why didn’t the wife Object of the Verb sat next to her husband? This is because in China, the relationship between male siblings is a kind of family relationship. It is very important and can’t let outsiders in. The wife is an outsider. And because Complement is stupid and need his brother to take care of him, he had to sit next to his elder brother Verb. Although Object would like to be next to her husband, she must behave and could not be selfish.

But later, Complement became more and more stupid, and did not pay attention to eating, and ate more and more and became fatter and father. In this way, while eating, Object was farther away from Verb her husband. Of course she was upset. After all, she was Verb's wife. There was a family meeting to talk about what to do. Object said, "I have to be close to my husband." Verb said, "But I can't help but look after my brother." You can't sit between me and my brother." Dad said, "Well, you can sit between me and Verb." Object said, "How can that be done? How can a daughter in law sit next to her father in law?" Subject the Dad said: "There is a way. Put a 'BA' between you and me. "What is' BA '?" 'asked the wife. "It is a magic sign that is only available in China. Put a BA between two people and the relationship won't go wrong." Dad said, "If you want to sit by yourself sometimes, but you don't want to be too far from Verb, you can also sit on my left side, not too close though." “ Do we still need BA between us?” “ No,” Subject said. “BA only protects the person to its right. I do not need protection.” Object heard this and thought it was very good. They lived hereafter happily for thousands of years like this.

2024-8-12 20:58
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

« 上一主题 侃山闲聊 下一主题 »