Gotta hold on easy as I let you go.
既然让你离去,我就该把心放下
Gonna tell you how much I love you, though you think you already know.
只想告诉你,我是多么地爱你,纵然你早就知道。
I remember I thought you looked like an angel wrapped in pink so soft and warm.
记得你看上去就象是一个小天使,围裹在温柔的粉红色中
You've had me wrapped around your finger since the day you were born.
自从你出生的那天起,你的小手就此将我缠绕
[Chorus:]
You're beautiful baby from the outside in.
你表里都是这样地美丽,宝贝
Chase your dreams but always know the road that'll lead you home again.
去追逐你的梦想,但永远记得回家的路
Go on, take on this whole world.
去吧,去尽情地享有整个世界
But to me you know you'll always be, my little girl.
但对我而言,你永远都是我的小女孩。
[Verse 2:]
When you were in trouble that crooked little smile could melt my heart of stone.
当你有了点麻烦,发出弯弯的微笑,她融化了我顽石般的心
Now look at you, I've turned around and you've almost grown.
看着现在的你,一转眼功夫,你就已经长大成人
Sometimes you're asleep I whisper "I Love You!" in the moonlight at your door.
常常当你熟睡时,我低语:我爱你!在你洒满月光的门前
As I walk away, I hear you say, "Daddy Love You More!".
当我正要离去,我听见你说:爹地,我更爱你!
[Chorus:]
You're beautiful baby from the outside in.
你表里都是这样地美丽,宝贝
Chase your dreams but always know the road that'll lead you home again.
去追逐你的梦想,但永远记得回家的路
Go on, take on this whole world.
去吧,去尽情地享有整个世界
But to me you know you'll always be, my little girl.
但对我而言,你永远都是我的小女孩。
(以下略)
Someday, some boy will come
And ask me for your hand
But I won't say yes to him unless I know
He's the half that makes you whole
He has a poet's soul, and the heart of a man's man
I know he'll say that he's in love
But between you and me
He won't be good enough
You're beautiful baby from the outside in
Chase your dreams but always know the road
That'll lead you home again
Go on, take on this whole world
But to me you know you'll always be, my little girl