红尘自有痴情者 In this world, there sure are living some lovestruck people
莫笑痴情太痴狂 Although they are crazy for love, don't laugh at them
若非一番寒彻骨 If no experience through such coldness
那得梅花扑鼻香 Then the lovely fragrance will never come
问世间情为何物 Let me ask the world, what is the love
直教人生死相许 which can drive people nuts
看人间多少故事 Looking at those many a love story
最销魂梅花三弄 The one overwhelmed with most sorrow and joy is Plum Blossom Melody.
(口白)
梅花一弄 断人肠 The first Plum Melody breaks my heart
梅花二弄 费思量 The second Plum Melody makes me think
梅花三弄 风波起 The Third Plum Melody brings a windstorm
云烟深处 水茫茫 In the depth of the fog, there is vast tract of water
问世间情为何物
直教人生死相许
看人间多少故事
最销魂梅花三弄
You don`t care for me,
(你不关心我)
you don`t carry where I have been,
(不在乎我去何处)
I`ve done all I could,
(我已竭尽所能)
so that I could be with you.
(只为和你一起)
Anyway you want,
(无论你想什么)
I do everything you need,
(我愿意为你做任何事)
Maybe now you can see,
(或许你现在才明白)
that our love was went to be.
(我们的爱是什么)
But I was so wrong,
(但我错了)
always thought I could be strong.
(总以为自己能坚强)
When you left me here,
(当你离开我)
you took my heart away dear.
(也带走了我的心)
I feel so alone,
(我感到如此孤单)
I’ve miss you so long.
(已错过你太久)
I just can’t carry on,
(我无法坚持)
feeling lost at all alone.
(孤独而不知所措)
You love me with a whole broken heart,
(你爱着我但你的心已破碎)
left me here thinking why we fall apart.
(留下我面对这无言的结局)作者: Xiaoman 时间: 2015-4-25 18:06 Who Is She? (诗朗诵)
Her eyes are like diamonds that are shiny and bright
Her hair is so soft and black as the night
Her legs are long and her body is slender
When you hold her close she is warm and tender
Hiding amongst the shadows so tall
Looking much closer she's not there at all
Always in trouble with her curious way
She stays out all night and sleeps in all day
Creeps into your room and sits up on your bed
Gives gentle kisses on your nose and your head
Always expects you to open the door
There isn't a sound as she walks on the floor
She will not come over when you call
Walks straight past as if you're not there at all
If you want to work she wants to play
Doesn't care if you forget her birthday
Is she your wife or is she your lover
Is she a friend or is she your mother
She is none of those things I can tell you that
This beautiful creature is only the cat作者: 海外逸士 时间: 2015-4-26 09:37 你這個頭像正合著白居易一句詩﹕猶抱琵琶半遮面。作者: thesunlover 时间: 2015-4-26 09:59 小曼应该是第二代移民,90后,海外长大,或至少这边上的高中。英文好不希奇,难得中文也佳。翻译事业前途无量。作者: Xiaoman 时间: 2015-4-26 12:47 谢海老师留言,承蒙版主老师夸奖! Thesunlover老师说中了一半,但我不是90后。我是00后。。。
1900后:)(kidding)