游客:  注册 | 登录 | 首页
作者:
标题: [转载] 中国流传“免费普及战时英语”, 中宣部发表反普及回击 上一主题 | 下一主题
格丘山

#1  [转载] 中国流传“免费普及战时英语”, 中宣部发表反普及回击

免费普及战时英语


兄弟们,辛苦了,你们晕船吗?晕机吗?欢迎欢迎,祝你们在中国旅行愉快。
Hey, mans, are you okay? Welcome you. Good a trip in China!
    
汤姆,注意看你脚下,有地雷!
Tom, watch your feet, a bomb!

俺们这疙瘩都是东北人,俺们这里没有人体炸弹
we are north-eastern person, no body bomb!

长官,你们的悍马车可以停放在我家后院,很安全的。
sir, your Hammer truck can pick up in my home yard,here is safety.


我是平民百姓,不是国家干部,更不是城管,放心!
I am chinese citizen,not a state officer,not city-management guys.relax!
    

    
我热爱美国人民 ,我没有枪
I love American people.i have not gun.
    
我可以给你们带路,你要给我美元,或者一块猪肉也可以
i can give your direction, but i need money,cash,or a piece of pork.  
    
那是我们领导的房子,里面有很多钱和漂亮的二奶,你们可以去看看或者享用
there is our Party seceratys house, much money and pretty girl in it,youd search for and enjoy it.
      
    
前面再过一条街,转个角,就是城管的驻地,里面有大规模杀伤性武器,小心!
Now you go through a street and turn on the corner,you will see those bitchs office,there are many mass destruction weapon, be careful!


中宣部反普及回击

兄弟们,辛苦了,你们晕船吗?晕机吗?欢迎欢迎,祝你们在中国旅行愉快。
Hey, mans, are you okay? Welcome China. Good trip in China!
    
汤姆,你可以去任何地方,屁民不敢怎么样!
Tom, you can go any where to enjoy yourself, the fart people here is nothing
!

俺们这疙瘩都是官员,俺们将帮助你发现你喜欢的东西
we are Chinese officer, we will help you to find something interesting here!

长官,你们的悍马车可以停放在我家后院,很安全的。
sir, your Hammer truck can park around my home yard,here is safety.


我是国家干部,不是屁民,放心!
we are Chinese officer,not fart people ,relax!
    
    
我们欢迎美国人来与我们共同欺侮屁民 ,他们没有枪
we welcome American people come to bully fart people with us together .They
do not have gun.
    
我们可以给你们带路,不要报酬。
we can give your direction and name list, no payment.  
    
那里都是屁民的房子,里面有很多钱和漂亮的小妞,你们可以去看看或者享用
There are our fart people house and there are lot of money and many pretty
girls, good luck.
      
    
前面再过一条街,转个角,就是屁民上告的地方,里面有坏人,要小心!
Now you go through a street and turn on the corner,you will see some
bitch there, be careful


我们都是朋友,美国人,与中国政府,我们共同的敌人是屁民,诺贝尔奖已经给了我们和你们,不给屁民。


We are friends, American and Chinese officer. Our mutual enemy is fart
people. Nobel literature ward have given us and you, never give fart people.免费普及战时英语


2013-1-13 14:13
博客  资料  信箱 短信   编辑  引用

thesunlover

#2  

分清是汉奸手册嘛,还没开战就准备好了?



因为我和黑夜结下了不解之缘 所以我爱太阳
2013-1-14 15:45
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

xyy

#3  

  被砲彈炸暈乎了,昏迷了五天,突然醒過來,只會說蘇格蘭語了,那可如何是好?



千江漁翁,泠然御風。手揮無絃,目送歸鴻。
2013-1-14 15:56
博客  资料  短信   编辑  引用

« 上一主题 纪实录 下一主题 »