there are somethings I should say about the dog
1. I do not know if it is really homeless. This has to be checked with the neighborhood. But it wanders a lot.
2. It is not injured right now. The scar has healed. It seems to be happy.
3. Last week Monterey County Weekly has a negative report about animal centers, saying that many dogs are put down. If this is the case, I think this roaming dog may be happier not entering an animal rescue center.
4. But I noticed SPCA has published a rebuttle in this week's Weekly, saying you never turned away an animal in need.
5. my address is , but the dog visits at different hours.It was here this morning before 6 am, when I lewdt for work, it left. I think it is trying me but it is very wary of my approaching it. It ventures into my house if it feels safe but will runaway if I advance towards it, so I wonder how you can get hold of it.
6. I would like to see it adopted into a good home.
相机:iPad 光圈:f/2.4 快门:1/15 感光度:640
A nice dog ) have you checked it and see if it has a micro-chip?|
|可打印版本 | 推荐给朋友 | 收藏主题|